• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm in love and kain't think when I've been happier.....except for when.....

Try driving BEHIND some dude in love...They take their time, look around, taking in all the beauty of the world while WE are stuck staring at the back of their car doing 36 in a 50 zone!

01 face 5.jpg

IT is a nice feeling to have someone new that brings out something you haven't felt in years.

The best VD gift I got my young wife at the time was 4 pairs of shoes. 35 years later it’s still the best. Happy for you Cranky.

Maybe not 1st time.
But certainly, the best is right now.

When I get to play with one ....or both. Is even better

20220214_091425.jpg

Ok folks, are you ready for something different? My bride passed last March, our 4th Anniversary was 28th December. Months prior to her death, she made arrangements with a local flourist to deliver 3 long-stem roses w/babies breath and the card. The one true love in my life, late in life, but I'm grateful for the 3+ years we had. Remember this, if you have a good wife, count your blessings, I do every day!

20231228_121442 - Copy.jpg

20231228_153502.jpg

Ok folks, are you ready for something different? My bride passed last March, our 4th Anniversary was 28th December. Months prior to her death, she made arrangements with a local flourist to deliver 3 long-stem roses w/babies breath and the card. The one true love in my life, late in life, but I'm grateful for the 3+ years we had. Remember this, if you have a good wife, count your blessings, I do every day!

View attachment 1609384

View attachment 1609385
That is heartbreaking. I am glad she had you in her life before she passed cause she obviously felt the same way. THANKS for sharing this really puts things in perspective.

Last edited:
1982... just before this happened my Mother said to the Wife to be "it's not too late to change your mind"! Her 18 and me 20..
View attachment 1609311
Damn Wayne that is some serious hair you got goin on there! It’s funny how hair styles were through out the years… my wife just found a picture of me in my early twenties next to my 64 after I went 5 rounds and won the event… I had the Rob Wolf mullet :lol:

View attachment 1609384

View attachment 1609385
Well if that ain't a way to get things dusty in here this morning....
:praying: for the both of you. Thanks for sharing!

Congrats @Cranky ,
I have found out over the years ..
A box of chocolates is better than flowers.
That way you get some also :thumbsup:

Dj,
I'm happy for you and hope you two ride off into the sunset together, and yes, you deserve it. As for me, it's VD day everyday and I'm hoping for MANY more. I'm blessed, very blessed........... Ulli

Damn Wayne that is some serious hair you got goin on there! It’s funny how hair styles were through out the years… my wife just found a picture of me in my early twenties next to my 64 after I went 5 rounds and won the event… I had the Rob Wolf mullet :lol:
so that's where the hair and knee idea started for Kapernik!
D'wayne

Don’t mean to interrupt the thread but ….. Brother Mario are you in the witness protection program or something? Every time I see a new post from you it’s also a new avatar - I like the previous one better, or is that really you ….Lol
LOL Variety is the spice of life, Kev. No, that's not me.:lol:

That is Sebastian Gorka. A true patriot and a great American. :usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back