• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm in love and kain't think when I've been happier.....except for when.....

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:10 AM
Reaction score
I got my driver's license!! Expound on your happy/first love times :D Thing is, I am pretty dang happy lately....

1st time Pam B. touched my peepee, in the bushes in the 7th grade :lol:

Last edited:
When I got my 1st 68 Charger R/T from the sheriff's ex-wife
down the street from my mom & stepdad's place in Antioch
the day before I turned 15 y/o

My 1st dog Blacky, a lil' Scotty when I was 4-5,
he was a pound puppy, like 6 months old
he was with me all the time, follow me riding my tricycle
or on my scooter
he'd follow me to school, sit there outside wait for recess
I'd go out & pet him tell him to go home, it was only a couple blocks away
Emmerson Elementry
Unfortunately he was poisoned by a neighbor,
lil pieces of meat dunked in anti-freeze
Blacky died about 6-7 months later, of liver failure
the neighbor got hauled away after my sister saw him doing it
he moved shortly after that

I was heartbroken when Blacky died

or on my scooter
Emmerson Elementry

crying indian.jpg

Special place in hell for people like that

Someone got blown on Valentines Day.... :luvplace:
I got a nice gun Springfield XD40 .40 S&W from a former Girlfriend Honey
1st time I ever got something I liked & could actually use, for Valentine's day
took them all 50 years in...

a BJ is nice too

Last edited:
or on my scooter
Emmerson Elementry

Freakin neighbors......
Someone got blown on Valentines Day.... :luvplace:
Uh....not quite but we did wake up on VD at 3am laughing our butts off! For some reason we laugh quite often!

Freakin neighbors......

Uh....not quite but we did wake up on VD at 3am laughing our butts off! For some reason we laugh quite often!
It's better than waking up crying with VD! :lol:
Glad you are happy and being miserable will only take you out faster. I just got done cooking with/for my wife for Valetines Day. I always cook the seafood. We had Shrimp, Lobster tails, Snow crab and homemade garlic string beans and homemade Mac and cheese.

Last edited:
It's better than waking up crying with VD! :lol:
Glad you are happy and being miserable will only take you out faster. I just got done cooking with/for my wife for Valetines Day. I always cook the seafood. We had Shrimp, Lobster tails, Snow crab and homemade garlic string beans and homemade Mac and cheese.
Did a brisket yesterday....done better in times past but this one wasn't bad and had more meaning. The smoker needs some maintenance after 18 years.

Lightening struck twice for me in 1970. First time was my first date. Elementary school crush, sat next to me in fifth grade. Moved away after her dad completed graduate studies at Penn State. Six years later, her family moved back to State College, when her dad got a job as a professor at Penn State. She was now a a drop dead beautiful curvaceous redhead, way out of my league, but the new girl in town with no friends yet. Asked her to sit at my lunch table, and asked her out the next day. Still find it hard to believe she accepted, but she came to her senses as she got settled in, and never went out with me again. My wife of 46 years looks more like her than her two sisters did. No coincidence. The redhead is now a blonde, like my wife, near twins. I made out fine in that department.

Eight months later I got to sample another indulgence, also way out my league. Test drove a beautiful red 69 GTX, the prized personal vehicle of the local Plymouth dealer. Drove it home 52 years later. That first date, and the test drive in the Demonstrator have never been topped by any experiences since, and I've been fortunate to have some pretty good ones.

That's right folks, gotta have some humor! I can relate with Dave as I've had more than my share with the woofers, but I'm done with all that garbage now, just too old to care anymore! Y'all will have an interesting revelation when you get old and see the reverse program...do you recall when you were young and the girls were stinky and had coodies? Hahaha, it happens when you get old too, they stink and look like the coodies ate them for lunch! Hahaha...:thumbsup:

I met Submit in March 1986 and asked her to marry me about 3 weeks later. We were married in June the following year. Looking back, I can only imagine what my parents were thinking amongst themselves, but they never said anything to me.

1982... just before this happened my Mother said to the Wife to be "it's not too late to change your mind"! Her 18 and me 20..
weddingpicture 009.JPG

I think I did pretty good this year...she loves flowers and gardening and such.

2-14-24-2.jpg

View attachment 1609254

Special place in hell for people like that
Don’t mean to interrupt the thread but ….. Brother Mario are you in the witness protection program or something? Every time I see a new post from you it’s also a new avatar - I like the previous one better, or is that really you ….Lol

I grabbed some flowers today for my wife also. I was 21 and she was 20. Best decision we ever made was getting together for both of us.

IMG_5674.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back