• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Im in so. Cal!!!!

Bens69PlymouthSatellite

Local time
3:55 PM
Reaction score
Hey been havin' so much fun here in paradise! This place is amazing & I really think Im gonna live here really soon! Will post pics. for u all soon! This is the realest place i've ever been! 4 all u So. Cal. natives out there U guys have it good in so. cal! Buy the way we trucked it by car all the from n.w. Indiana!

I came here to So. Ca. from Minn. and have never regretted a single day I've lived here. Its is unbelievable how rust free the cars are here. The Polititions on the other hand keep chasing companies and jobs to Texas. I have thought about moving there, But the weather here is just so dang nice. Oh, And the cost of moving a dozen nice rust free California cars is a big chunk of change.

Hey I live in central Cali. not SoCal but it's hard to beet most of the weather & most of the people here. Great car country Cali...

I'll take the change of seasons here in central WI any day.

I think I landed a job out here!!!! Actually a few!! Life is tooooo easy in So. Cal!!! Im a musician,and may have the baddest gig ever playing next to somebody very famous!!! I will keep u all posted on more but 4 now im gonna leave it at that!! I will post pics,but just to warn U I will be a South Bay resident soon ,and the satellite will be tearin' up the Cali streets!!!

You do know that it is a state law that if you move here you have to relocate five families currently residing here to a low population state.

Ca 924738.24 Sect 2, paragraph 12, subsection 5b.

You do know that it is a state law that if you move here you have to relocate five families currently residing here to a low population state.

Ca 924738.24 Sect 2, paragraph 12, subsection 5b.

Hahahahaaahahhaa!!

Hey Ben, I can throw some names in the hat for ya!

I'll take the change of seasons here in central WI any day.

We have season changes here in Nor Cal. Green hills in the rainy season and brown hills in the not rainy season.

Well I think I am gonna move to So. Cal. for sure,but am thinking I have to sell the satellite,I just don't really wanna drag it across country and could use the $$$. I will buy something new when I get to Cali. Kinda thinkin' a small block Cuda' or challenger.

Well I think I am gonna move to So. Cal. for sure,but am thinking I have to sell the satellite,I just don't really wanna drag it across country and could use the $$$. I will buy something new when I get to Cali. Kinda thinkin' a small block Cuda' or challenger.

Might want to rethink that. Check the prices here compared to your hometown. Could be cheaper to drag that Satty out here.

I will maybe look for another car out here 1st then,but still need to sell the satellite a.s.a.p. Just $$$ problems but thanx for the tip Rev! Where U at in So. Cal?

Auto Transport Service
Back