• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm looking forward to next weekend!

Gone

Local time
5:29 PM
Reaction score
It's the start of the college football season. Fall is just around the corner. BBQ in the smoker, Jim Beam in the glass, and the smell of a good cigar wafting on the breeze. My favorite time of year. Go Dawgs! Go SEC! How about you guys?

Go Ducks

Oregon Ducks #1.jpg

Go Pac-12 conference
'the conference of champions'

I'm visiting my Daughter in Nebraska, and They Really love the Cornhuskers out here !

Weeellll, there’s always the Midwest &&& the Buckeyes!! ( don’t run afoul of the HR side of anything!)

It's the start of the college football season. Fall is just around the corner. BBQ in the smoker, Jim Beam in the glass, and the smell of a good cigar wafting on the breeze. My favorite time of year. Go Dawgs! Go SEC! How about you guys?
I'm definitely looking forward to next weekend. My annual end of summer weekend with my son, nephew and buddy.
Grill steaks, drink good bourbon and smoke cigars around a campfire.
Pass on the football !!!

I know this won’t be popular - but I still watch pro football. The Vikings were the only NFL team that never took a knee. I’ll watch them til they do...... okay have at me like raw meat to a coyote......lol

I know this won’t be popular - but I still watch pro football. The Vikings were the only NFL team that never took a knee. I’ll watch them til they do...... okay have at me like raw meat to a coyote......lol
I'll be the first X...:lol:
wZu-uhue_400x400.jpg

If you live in NC, and you're from NJ, why in the hell are you a fan of the Lucky Charms team?
I'm Irish/Italian Catholic, so I grew up rooting for the Catholic University.
Plus I think the leprechaun is pretty cool.
Notre-Dame-Fighting-Irish-1.gif

I have also taking a liking to Alabama since moving to the south. Company that I am leased on to is in Birmingham so I spend quite a bit of time in Alabama.

We'll just throw you to the Dawgs instead!

We'll just throw you to the Dawgs instead!
From everything that I have read, Georgia is going to be real tough again this year.
(Still hate everything Georgia just because I have to drive around Atlanta so often)

From everything that I have read, Georgia is going to be real tough again this year.
(Still hate everything Georgia just because I have to drive around Atlanta so often)
I hear you! Atlanta is a canker on Georgia's ***.

Auto Transport Service
Back