• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm Questioning My Taste In Automotive Wheels

Keystones on B1. The black on the spokes blend with the strobe stripes and black top.

Capture.PNG

127207988_3840213552658552_5794325832127497377_o.jpg

Last edited:
mix matched wheels, but I like the contrast in color

69 Satellite Hot Rod Mag.jpg

Last edited:
not so much the actual wheels & tires as the stance & tires
filling out the wheel wells
68 GTX beauty Turquoise Des Moinse Good Guys 2022.jpg

Nobody but nobody said "what a great set of wheels I'm going to keep them" when they bought their A12. They were glad they didn't pay for wire wheelcovers on their new car (ordered by a 50 year old Sales Manager who was used to ordering New Yorkers for 50 year old customers) when they were going to head to the tire shop for a set of mags when leaving the dealership.
The steel wheels were, for all intents and purpose, installed to enable the car to roll. If donuts were available then, they would be on the car, because everyone slapped a set of cool aftermarket wheels on their car back then, and Chryco knew it. The OEM's got on the wheel bandwagon with the Astro wheels, Magnum 500's, Rallye's, etc.

Auto Transport Service
Back