• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm seeing notices of Bob Riggle passing away today

moparedtn

I got your Staff Member riiiight heeeere...
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:41 AM
Reaction score
I've read that Bob passed away today, both on Herb McCandless' FB account as well as on the A-Body forum.
If so, a nicer fellow you'd never want to meet. Rest in Peace Bob - you've more than earned it, sir.
s-l1600.jpg

Who could forget this? Glad they both came out unscathed. Bob was clearly bummed he totaled the ‘68 Barracuda. RIP Bob.

RIP sir! Thanks for the memories! I have an autographed poster of the car, that he signed about 7 or 8 years ago. Nice man to talk too. Another legend gone but won’t be forgotten!

I have a passion for the Wheel-standing legends.....now two of the biggest names have gone to the drag strip in the sky.

R.I.P. Bob Riggle .... and also Bill Maverick :(

R.I.P. Another one gone.... Thanks for the memories!

Bob was a great guy. First met him at the Topeka show about 20 years ago. Talked to him again a few times at Vegas and he bought a 37 Plymouth from a friend there.
RIP Bob.

Auto Transport Service
Back