• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm shinin'

madjack

Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score
70 yr old here with second childhood dreams...since I live strictly on SS, I will never be able to have my dream '69 A12 SuperBee.
BUT, I can live vicariously thru all of you(thanx)...and who knows, I may win the lottery and come up with a helluva ride......
madjack

Welcome.. this is the best site for B-Body cars lots of good guys/gals and info here. .

Thanx for all the welcomes!!!!!!

What I want, would be a SCtrac/drag car...I would like a FiTech or Sniper 6pk efi...MAYBE, a slightly hotter cam and Al heads w/appropriate pistons along with a Tremec or Passon 5sp od tranny, to push a 4.11 locker...that takes care of the strip, for handling, a QA1 type rear coil over, 4 link set up(for drag as well)..possibly a QA1 front end(maybe)and discs all 'round...not cheap, which is why it remains but a dream.......

Last edited:
newwelcome.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, never quit on a dream.

Where there's a will.....

Welcome from Missouri!! There're a lot of great cars and people on this site. Many people that have many beautiful dream cars that we all dream of owning. You're not alone!! Enjoy!!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

make the best of what you got

Auto Transport Service
Back