• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm Shocked!

Sonny that is awesome! Can't wait to watch the episode! Hopefully you were shocked in a good way!

Can't wait to see it, V! I suppose you'll have a crowd around you at Quaden, now, and I won't even be able to get in close to you and Cookie!:bananadance:
:thumbsup:

Can't wait to see it, V! I suppose you'll have a crowd around you at Quaden, now, and I won't even be able to get in close to you and Cookie!:bananadance:
Bel, I will be there ...nothing will change...

..your bel (hemi)ride would have, & been much more desirable elements, & preeminence in quality

Good, V - I'm glad I can still get into the inner circle!:praying:

Seriously, it'll be a lot of fun to see you on the show when it airs!

Congrats for getting on the new show. Very exciting. Will you stay in FBBO character and continue to speak in third person if you are interviewed?

Sticker Shock ?

airs after Misfit Garage

I'll watch the 1st episode anyway

thanks Sonny

Can't wait for the results my friend!! No matter what they say, your car is AWESOME in my opinion. Us '63 owners have to stick together. :lol:

View attachment 593862
so true
30697694_1911944175504629_4206875412225064960_n.jpg

JFYI....had a call last night from an asso' producer from Sticker Shock.....
they wanted me to look over my car bumper to bumper if there was any scratches or damage
it was a class move on their part....

(guess a few had damage in shipping):drama:

This looks like a show I could watch regularly. I enjoy cars/trucks of all makes but ABSOLUTELY HATE the shows that are currently on. You know, the type with a bunch of posers crying about each other.
As the cut up a perfectly good car and put airbags and vastly oversized wheels on it.

By your description it sounds like an automotive version of Antiques Roadshow.

This looks like a show I could watch regularly. I enjoy cars/trucks of all makes but ABSOLUTELY HATE the shows that are currently on. You know, the type with a bunch of posers crying about each other.
As the cut up a perfectly good car and put airbags and vastly oversized wheels on it.

By your description it sounds like an automotive version of Antiques Roadshow.

Antiques Roadshow FOR CARS , ....and a couple of old bikes etc :popcorn2:

Auto Transport Service
Back