• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Im sorry i got to vent...arrrrrrrrrrgh

usaroadrunner

Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score
IM ON A MULTI-LANE INTERSTATE RUNNING 70 MPH AND STUPID PEOPLE CHANGING ONE SOMETIMES TWO LANES AT A TIME WITH NO FREAKING TURN SIGNALS...WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE. SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT HITS MY 70 PLYMOUTH I WILL BE GOING TO PRISON CAUSE I THINK I WILL SNAP. WHEW, thank you guys im done now.

Attachments

• IMG_20160121_202215.jpg
    IMG_20160121_202215.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 456
AMEN brother........"use the damn turn signal". Sometimes I would like to walk up to their car, reach in and just rip the turn signal handle off and hand it to them. Here, you never use it anyway.

My reply to those that don't is: "Turn Signals an Option on That Nice New Car"???? I then get that Deer in The Headlights look!!!:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Huh...... I didn't think cars came standard with turn signals in CA.. Cause no one ever USES them here!!!!

Had the same sh*t happen to me sorta. I'm in a double turn lane at a light waiting for the light to change i'm on the inside of the turn when the stupid bitch turns into my lane !!! Came inches from taking out my passenger side door and quarter after i locked up the brakes and laid on the horn she looks at me like what the f*%k am i beeping at.

How about sitting at an intersection waiting for a dumbass to pass by so you can go only for him to turn left anyways where you could have went long ago if only he knew what a blinker was! I feel ya brother

I was riding the bike last nice day. Two high school girls go straight in the right turn only lane. I'm in middle lane, straight or right turn. I start right turn, nearly get wiped out. I rip on them ,they call the cops, on ever present cell phone. Seems I could be charged with verbal harrassment. They can be charged with traffic violations for lane usage,using cell phone while driving, & reckless driving. When cop explains to parents that their fines will be triple mine, they turn from indignant to apologetic. Funny now, but I was pissed then.

Train horns seem to get people's attention.

I know a guy who got a train horn off ebay and put it on his Dodge truck. Man will it scare the heck out of people. He hit it when we were on the beltway coming home from a car show and I forgot he had it for a minute because when he hit that train horn I jumped and started looking for where the train was. Ron

Way too many times people have changed lanes at the last minute in front of me nearly taking off my front fender using their flasher. Since when do they think I'm supposed to hit my brakes to let them in when I have the right of way? Also nobody seems to know the proper way to merge or understand what the yield sign means. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

I'll look every time this happens to me and 9 out of 10 they're useing a cell phone. You can't hold the wheel with your right hand, cell phone with your left and activate the turn signal.

Also the "late turn signal" pees me off. If the brake light comes on before the turn signal, the turn signal is way too late!

Maybe they can come up with "voice activated" turn signals. They're making these cars, "cars for dummys" more so every year.

I look at it as a sign of disrespect and take every opportunity to make them pay, if I'm lucky I run them off the road and their car folds in half ejecting the driver through the windshield, as I am pulling over to seemingly go help them I lean over the mostly dead person and whisper "bet that turn signal handle looks pretty good now huh dumbass?"

I think I'm gonna buy a train horn now with all these horror stories.

Auto Transport Service
Back