• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In over my head??

The body is in pretty good shape, a good deal of rust under the car. At least 1 rear frame rail needs replaced. T 20160224_130819.jpgIMG_75761.jpgIMG_75991.jpghe interior is practically non-existent. It has a good rear seat, but I want to convert the front seats to buckets, and I need all door panels

well if you want to bail out of that project let me know!! ;) I'm not that far away!

Actually looks like you are not in that bad of a place to start.

Nice looking Coronet!

Can't wait to see your build thread.

Take your time and don't get discouraged.Ask lots of questions.I am doing one right now and am close to paint.Check out my thread.If you need stuff just ask,lots of great help on here.

I totally agree with jamie! Time and patience is the key. Sometimes walking away and coming back in an hour or two can be all it takes for things to fall into place! All the luck to you!

Thank you, I am excited to get started. Hopefully we start dismantling (bagging and tagging as my friend calls it) next week

Only one word for the crate contents........Yummy!!:love4:

For years I have brought my kids to car shows, and whenever we came across a Hemi, the kids would have to hear about how it worked, and how awesome it is. Then they would leave and get ice cream or whatever, and Dad would still be there drooling at the Hemi!

Hi Mike!
Congratulations on your new project.
Take it "ONE STEP AT A TIME"

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum

Great project! Love that style.

Did you have any problems with the car dragging, getting it on and off of that trailer? Man that's steep!

No, I was concerned too when my friend showed up. I was even more concerned manually winching it up and blocking the wheels each time we re positioned the winch. It has no drive train or exhaust or anything under there which helped. Thanks, I'm excited!

When i started i thought i was over my head, but when i got started on it i could not stop so here is were i am in year 4.
Also i see 4 speed pedals.500 rag july 7 2012 006.jpg500 rag july 3 2012 002.jpg69 Rag paint & body finished Dec.22 2014 029.jpgAC Box Installed 016.jpgAC Box Installed 006.jpg Is your car a 4 speed.. Good luck on your project.

It was originally 3 on the tree I think. I just bought an 833 18 spline today for it. Your car is beautiful! Thanks for the encouragement!

Auto Transport Service
Back