• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incoming nine digit numbers to my cell phone.

Don't think I had a 9er call me yet. Key word, yet. Did have some foreign dude call trying to sell me life insurance. I asked him to speak American, as I couldn't understand him. He didn't understand me and hung up.

I did a search on Bing for '9 digit spam phone call' and got pages of people with the same troubles.
Thanks that is all I have come up with myself.

Don't think I had a 9er call me yet. Key word, yet. Did have some foreign dude call trying to sell me life insurance. I asked him to speak American, as I couldn't understand him. He didn't understand me and hung up.
Those are the ones I like to play with. The 9ers give me no chance.

My wife has started answering- "Sherrif's office".....

We have been getting calls from numbers appearing very close to mine where the telemarketer does not even speak English. They start jabbering in some Asian-sounding language.

We have been getting calls from numbers appearing very close to mine where the telemarketer does not even speak English. They start jabbering in some Asian-sounding language.
Or an Indian {India} accent

I screen {caller ID} all calls,
if I don't recognize the #, it don't answer
it goes to voice mail,
they usually all hang up by/before the 4th ring

my dad is a sucker for that ****
It's like a Harvey's {dad} a dumb *** list,
lets call him {or mail him ****} he'll send us money :BangHead:
BUT;
most the time
when they do respond, leave a message or if I pick it up etc.
they ask for my dad too, he donates to a bunch of charities

they all, sell all your info too

New one I've gotten. We have complaint against(someone who lives in my house, not a chance) won't what it's but call this number. My response click. Second call 2 weeks later another call same crap except I say I'm the person there looking for. Again no specifics call, I stop them and say your a scammer and I'll worry when the cops come, click.

Auto Transport Service
Back