• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indy 440-2 w/Speed Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedge5

Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I got this set up on my 500 MW motor. It has only been ran for the motor break in and 6 passes at the track so it is basically new. I changed over to an Indy 440-25 set up so I could run in the NSS class.

The builder put a 850 mainbody on it and did some work to it so it flows more like 930. I am not sure how he came up with this number so I will just say that it flows more than 850cfm. I do not know what jets are in it either. I just ran it the way it was because I knew I was changing over to the other intake.

It also comes with -08AN carb inlets and a JEG'S throttle return bracket.
The 440-2 has Max Wedge ports so it wont fit on my other 440. It has only been of the car for a month. I have no use for this so I don't want it to go to waste.

$800 plus shipping(+ PayPal fees if used) I have PayPal or cash is good also. You can P.M. or e-mail me ([email protected]) if you have questions
006-8.jpg

004-7.jpg

008-8.jpg

003-8.jpg

005-8.jpg

10.85 off the trailer. 60fts were HORRIBLE. 1.65's I don't have the suspension working right so I spun like crazy and was short shifting

Any one interested in the carb by itself? I have a guy that is interested in the intake. The other stuff still comes with the carb. -08AN inlets,throttle bracket and K&N filter.

$575 shipped

Carb is sold and sale pending on Intake.

Sale fell through on the intake so it is still available

$325 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back