• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indy Maxx aluminum water jacketed block. Anyone who has one, I have a couple of ??

Companies bought out can go either way. AMF bought Harley we know that went. I'm others will have comments.

So does anyone have any experiences at all, with the new owners of Indy, either since they bought the business or from the new owners' history?
From the article:
Prior to the 2019 Performance Racing Industry (PRI) trade show, longtime drag racers Chris Wheatcraft and Charli Wheatcraft purchased Indy Cylinder Head

panda popcorn.gif 634722-0c034fe47af0a7ca73296e6a834169c8.gif

Can't be any worse than the customer service they had....heard horror stories and dealt with them once. It was like you were bothering them to ask a question and inquire about anything.

I can tell you stories about Indy customer service, but it don't matter now.
I've known about the Wheatcraft buy for some time now. They are good people and have a good rep since they bought Extreme from Eddie Ring a few years back. Avid Mopar racers for along time.I wish them all the best.

Hope they take a good product and stand behind it with customer service...it'll be a knockout business then!

:thumbsup:

Hopefully the Wheatcraft family (new owners of INDY)
sees threads like this

Auto Transport Service
Back