• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Information on Six Pack Bee

vitamin c

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:49 AM
Reaction score
Looking for any information on 69 1/2 Six Pack Bee WM23M9A255804 Believed to have come out of Texas in the late 90's early 2000
IMG_4623.JPG

I picked up the car a couple months back and really didn't get much documentation other than the Title dating back to 80's, fender tag, and matching body numbers. It appears to have had some race car history, just wondering if anyone recognizes it.

is that R4 red?
pop on over to here
http://a12mopar.com/yabb/YaBB.pl
and see if one of the guys has it in their Data bases.
a few guys track Vins and tags
Dave Watt might know about it..

Yes R4,. I do know Dave, he is looking through his notes, but told me he may not know much more about it, that is why I decided to reach out here. You never know who could pop up.

Hello Dan, Happy holidays. That's a gorgeous looking 'Bee you have there. Gosh with all those cars maybe you don't need that old 68 Charger anymore and I could get it back, LOL!! Good luck with the 'Bee. Are you going to race that car as well?
Chris

Hello Dan, Happy holidays. That's a gorgeous looking 'Bee you have there. Gosh with all those cars maybe you don't need that old 68 Charger anymore and I could get it back, LOL!! Good luck with the 'Bee. Are you going to race that car as well?
Chris
Thank you, yes ill end up with this one at the pure stock drags. The Charger currently has the motor out getting freshened up. Ill get it back on the drag strip also.

Auto Transport Service
Back