• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inherited a 70 Roadrunner

Hi Brian, :welcome:
You got a great inheritance there, what's the story behind it? It looks good in the pictures, I hope the interior looks just as good. Thanks for joining!

Welcome from NY.
Keep us posted on your progress.
Looks really nice.

Welcome from the show me state!! Nice car!!

Welcome aboard from NJ. That is an excellent start and the 70 is one of my favorites. You won't find a better support group than here! You just hit a home run clearing the bases! :moparsmiley:
:thumbsup:

Happy Motoring!. Beautiful Mopar.

nice inheritance, cool 70 RR

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from SW AZ! Which is only a couple hours down the road. Great looking car!!

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome and for some great information. 1 Wild R/T, thanks for Steve’s email. I’ll reach out to him for sure. To answer Photon440’s question; the RR was my father-in-law’s car and a lot of the family didn’t know he had it when he passed. He was a Charger enthusiast but the Daytona and Superbird were his passion. My wife and I ended up with the RR and we are looking forward to some light restoration and keeping the memory alive. We’re still debating whether to clone it into a Superbird or not...

Auto Transport Service
Back