• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inherited a 70 Roadrunner

Hi Brian, :welcome:
You got a great inheritance there, what's the story behind it? It looks good in the pictures, I hope the interior looks just as good. Thanks for joining!
It looks great from a distance but I think she's hiding some surprises. Not sure yet to what extent those surprises will go but this is the start of the adventure! The interior is not too bad. The seats should clean up real nice, floor and carpet seem to be in good order (upon initial glance), and the dash is holding up but none of the gauges work. The A/C is not working (compressor was removed). Roof lining is in great shape and the dome light works! Passenger door won't open from the outside and the rear passenger window fell out if it's track inside the door. I'll post some more pics soon. Thanks again!

Hello from Southern California. My name is Brian and I just inherited a 1970 Roadrunner. It's a lemon twist 383 with A/C and without the original motor. It runs and drives but needs some work (engine, trans, suspension, electrical, etc). I'm planning to drive it a lot, hope to get tied in to a local club, and need to find a good local MOPAR mechanic/restorer (Temecula, CA...so L.A./San Diego area). Looking forward to the adventure with all of you. Thanks!

Photos to follow!

View attachment 828299 View attachment 828300
Nice I'm glad I saw your ride rear stripe something I've thought about like it ,different is good

Nice I'm glad I saw your ride rear stripe something I've thought about like it ,different is good
Thanks! I'm not sure if the black stripe is a factory job or if it was painted on later. The body and paint are definitely showing some age so its hard to tell. Looks like the previous owners kept it patched up pretty well though.

Auto Transport Service
Back