• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Installing an A.M. F.M. radio in a 1969 Super Bee with Rallye dash.

Not sure if your aware of it but your bezel has been cut....

View attachment 1570665
I don't have the bezel you have pictured however the three holes to mount it are still visible in the front of my
Still there... I use to put 10 bucks in it and bet my buddies they couldn't grab it when I dumped the clutch.
View attachment 1570683
Instead of drilling holes in your dash to place the $10 you could have paperclipped the $10 to your right sun visor. A friend of my father's used to do that with his 375 HP 396 Nova SS.
dash.

Not sure if your aware of it but your bezel has been cut....

View attachment 1570665
I don't have the bezel you have pictured however the three holes to mount it are still visible in the front of my dash. The factory radio bezel does appear to overhand about 1 1/2 inches on either side of the bezel mounting holes so am hoping if some corrections to the current opening are made the factory radio bezel will hide any evidence of said corrections.

Instead of drilling holes in your dash to place the $10 you could have paperclipped the $10 to your right sun visor. A friend of my father's used to do that with his 375 HP 396 Nova SS.
dash.
LOL it was "just a car" in the '70's. We actually had CB's back when to keep track of the cops. Sometimes it was even so the cop could call us to bring his cruiser back. Some we got along with well and all had fun. We'd take the cruiser and leave the keys in our car from Johnny to come find us after we'd driven off in his LTD.

Auto Transport Service
Back