• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Intake Manifold Coatings are on Sale!

After learning she had a lung tumor less than 3 weeks ago and going through one infusion / chemo treatment, my mom passed away yesterday morning. She was 83.

I'm not looking for a Pity Party or anything because I wasn't raised that way.

After meeting with the funeral home today (following the new realization she had no insurance beyond MediCare), I could REALLY use some work guys. The cost for her cremation is astronomical, actually more than I've made in the last few months. The owner's kid's comment that their facility is "the least costly in Weakley County" doesn't mask or lessen the reality that I'll be paying for this for a very long time. But I was raised to work for what I have and know no different way to be. I can't even get ahold of my brother who changed his number several years ago, perhaps to avoid this very thing.

Even if it's just a couple brackets or something, every new job will help right now. It's hard enough losing a loved one without the added sticker shock. "Numb" is the best adjective I can think of and really doesn't come close.

Rest in peace Mom! You'll be missed tremendously ...

View attachment 1157065

......I know a few folks in the "swamp" in DC...whats the kids name.....I'll see if I can get him audited, hehe

I am very sorry for the loss of your mother. I know this is a difficult time and I will send you some work in the near future, just need to get a few parts together first.

So sorry to hear this Leanna. My heart goes out to you. Prayers for you and for continued work. Ghost.

After learning she had a lung tumor less than 3 weeks ago and going through one infusion / chemo treatment, my mom passed away yesterday morning. She was 83.

I'm not looking for a Pity Party or anything because I wasn't raised that way.

After meeting with the funeral home today (following the new realization she had no insurance beyond MediCare), I could REALLY use some work guys. The cost for her cremation is astronomical, actually more than I've made in the last few months. The owner's kid's comment that their facility is "the least costly in Weakley County" doesn't mask or lessen the reality that I'll be paying for this for a very long time. But I was raised to work for what I have and know no different way to be. I can't even get ahold of my brother who changed his number several years ago, perhaps to avoid this very thing.

Even if it's just a couple brackets or something, every new job will help right now. It's hard enough losing a loved one without the added sticker shock. "Numb" is the best adjective I can think of and really doesn't come close.

Rest in peace Mom! You'll be missed tremendously ...

View attachment 1157065
I am so very, very sorry to read this, my friend. Losing Mama is....well, I can't think of anything more impactful
in our lives, really. I know it was in mine, came really close to finishing me off when it happened and it still hurts
30 years later.

LEANNA - I want to do for you what you did for me here. I can't get ahold of you via either phone line
so let me know how to reach you PLEASE!

I'm not totally sure of what you do, but I remember some lime green valve covers. We have a 360 punched out to 408, Green. We also have a silver and black '69 Charger 383 and an orange '71 Charger 383. Let me know what I could order. I think my inbox has been cleared out.

I'm not totally sure of what you do, but I remember some lime green valve covers. We have a 360 punched out to 408, Green. We also have a silver and black '69 Charger 383 and an orange '71 Charger 383. Let me know what I could order. I think my inbox has been cleared out.
Go to @PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings.com

Last edited:
This is all VERY humbling gentlemen, and hard to absorb. "Thank You" just seems so inadequate.

Ed, I'm sorry I missed your call. Billy's on the phone more than a teenage girl. Though I'd prefer to work off donations (even if it takes awhile), any help is beyond appreciated. Business has been enough to generally keep the utilities paid and food on the table but it's a far cry from prior years; it wasn't Covid or the lockdowns either -- in fact, it was like gangbusters most of last year ... right up til November 4 when it fell off so badly only 7 jobs arrived between then and the end of February. Summers are typically the least busy time of the year too which hasn't helped the current situation very much.

Know in your hearts that I think you guys are all knights in shining armor right now! (Hey, I can CeraKote that for you.)

The paypal address is [email protected]; my personal one isn't linked to my bank so I don't really use it.

The screen's getting fuzzy again. Thank you all.

Sorry for your loss praying for you and your family

Sorry for your loss. I'll be using your services once I get my shop up and running. I want to powder coat a lot of the parts on my hemi and on some off brand stuff too.

Sorry for your loss. I'll be using your services once I get my shop up and running. I want to powder coat a lot of the parts on my hemi and on some off brand stuff too.

Thank you ... for everything. I look forward to working with you whenever you're ready!

Hey Leanna? How are you going?

One step at a time. Her Celebration of Life is tomorrow afternoon and I just want to get through that in one piece. (I never did get your intake to the Post Office this week but will Monday. I'm sorry for the delay Randy but I just couldn't muster it.)

Not an issue girl. You do you, I have time yet before it's needed. Be well, and at peace.

With all due respect mam, is the hand job still included? :lol:

I just received a big shipment yesterday so Yes, a Hand Job will be included!

Hand Job soap.jpg

My soap lady is in the middle of relocating from Colorado to outside Tulsa and was busy getting her house ready for sale. She worked my order in between floor sanding and painting her living room. Gotta love great customer service like that!!!

Last edited:
Just a bump to advise there's about six weeks left in the Intake Manifold Coatings Sale! Get them in line before the end date and save $50 off the labor.

There's less than a month left in the Intake Manifold Coatings Sale. Get them here by November 15, 2021 to take advantage of the $50 discount!

So my latest Powder **** isn't an intake, but the local Young Gun Suzuki owner is deliriously happy ... and that's all that matters.

IMG_1828.JPG

IMG_1834.JPG

IMG_1838.JPG

Thanks for your continued support FBBO!!! I wouldn't be here without YOU!

Last bump for my intake coatings sale! It ends November 15 so get it boxed up if you want to take advantage of the $50 labor discount! It doesn't even have to be for a Mopar.

Roger Eberhardt close up Edelbrock.jpg

SBC dual quad intake in black and sublime.jpg

Weiand intake.jpg

Thank you all for your amazing support these last 15 years! You're the reason PSC exists, and you'll never be taken for granted. << Group Hug >>

Auto Transport Service
Back