• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior color availability

skyman51

Local time
12:45 AM
Reaction score
I had posted before relative to this question. I have a 1967 GTX with a copper interior, but has the wrong color wheel,black. I have found a TAN wheela and the seller said they sell all years of Mopar wheels and never heard of a copper colored wheel. I am trying to find out if that is correct and the tan wheel is the one that goes with the copper interior. Thanks

I know I'm still not answering your question, but remember that both copper and bronze were available in 67.

Interestingly my 73 Sat has a green int, but had a black basic wheel with a green horn button. I know I've seen blue and tan basic "late model" (70-76 IIRC) wheels, but can't remember for sure if I've seen a green one.

Considering they must have put green interiors in 65% of the cars they built in those years, you'd think they'd have made green basic steering wheels.

I actually had to look real hard to verify it was black.
I doubt seriously it has been changed since I'm the third owner and almost everything else is original.

I guess I need someone that has a K code interiot in their car. That is the code on my fender tag and build sheet. I don't know if there was just one color like mine in 1967 or more such as you say copper and bronze.

Auto Transport Service
Back