• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior interrogation!

betmarkllc

Local time
3:18 PM
Reaction score
Hey folks, just looking for some experience here. Legendary vs PUI. Anybody had a poor experience with PUI? Legendary is 40 + weeks out, and I did place a online order with them. Response? Zero. I have other options for my time frame, but would go with the PUI , because it's available. Talking 72 Charger Rallye seat covers in black. Anyone caring to comment? Appreciate the feedback. Mark.

I’ve never used PUI but I have used legendary and there’s a reason the backlog is 40+ weeks.

I think it depends on the car.

The PUI 66 Satellite covers were pretty decent.

I've not seen the 73/74 Charger.

I bought PUI for my 64 Barracuda black front buckets, pased on cheaper price. Decent look, but not same quality as Legendary. Even my upholstery guy commented that the PUI stuff is OK, just not first-class. Good for a flip or restoration that you plan on keeping for a while, not a family heirloom thing...

Auto Transport Service
Back