• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior sales brochure info

Crash520

Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score
Guys, ages ago old mate Galen G has on his website a whole lot of date and brochures etc that showed dealer catalogue options on various models, is there a place that has that now as his site seems to not have it, I’m looking for 1970 Plymouth RR/Satellite interior options that were available back in the day

Guys, ages ago old mate Galen G has on his website a whole lot of date and brochures etc that showed dealer catalogue options on various models, is there a place that has that now as his site seems to not have it, I’m looking for 1970 Plymouth RR/Satellite interior options that were available back in the day

Here is information from the hamtramck-historical site. Lots of information.

Jeff

https://www.hamtramck-historical.com/dealerships/1970PlymouthDealershipDataBook-02.shtml

Galen G is a Boob. :thumbsup: Hamtramck Historical has lots of Great information. If you need something specific that you don’t see there, I can try to find an answer in the Dealership albums. :D
484D869F-8DC2-415E-AAD1-AD4830E160BD.jpeg

198F7BA7-2D0E-4FDB-A525-7F2F17AFE6C1.jpeg

Ahhhhhhh that’s the site I remember now, perfect, thanks fellas

Auto Transport Service
Back