• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior trim 67 coronet

rickyh

Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score
What’s everyone using to clean up there chrome trim around the windows on the interior? Mine has a small amount of rust. Also I would like to install a seat belt in the middle of the back seat. (3 kids).

I have replated, interior, rear-window moldings. Message me. I'll get back to you.

Laugh or not ,but turtle wax sells a chrome polish that works great for fine rust removal. Try it with a shop rag 1st. If you need a little more work, The finest grade of steel wool you can find.
To add a center rear belt you need to plate the under side of the pan with the plate welded in place.
To be safe you have to weld that plate in otherwise the bolt just cuts the floor pan taking the plate with it if there is ever a crash.
You can also remove a set of plates and bolts at a pick a part yard and weld in.

Auto Transport Service
Back