• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it a scam?

Doing69

Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
Anyone been scammed on here for parts .

Last edited:
If something doesn't smell right, you can use the report button, lower left. Beware of brand new members with few or no posts who have exactly what you need, or has a friend who has it and tells how to get intouch with them. Scam.

Oh yeah! Tuna casserole.
I had that last week...
20230203_192114.jpg

Scammer wanting to send you a part before discussing price, I like free stuff...

If they sent you a PM, then they're a "member" until one of our fine Mods toasts them anyhow.

If something doesn't smell right, you can use the report button, lower left. Beware of brand new members with few or no posts who have exactly what you need, or has a friend who has it and tells how to get intouch with them. Scam.

How did they contact you? If by PM click on the report I contacted them through new member

Scammer wanting to send you a part before discussing price, I like free stuff...

If they sent you a PM, then they're a "member" until one of our fine Mods toasts them anyhow.
Ayins new member sent me info.

Auto Transport Service
Back