• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it a scam?

Give him a call . 919 289 9080. Ask about n96 upper center piece . Please do .

That's certainly not the typical deal on FBBO
99% of transactions are good here, good honest helpful members (mostly)
A scam here is rare
but you need to keep an eye out, for the signs

SOME THINK THEIR OLD PARTS, ARE WORTH THEIR WEIGHT IN GOLD

usually someone that only has a few posts,
or that only post in classified sections exclusively
(I see you only have a few {16} too, since Aug. 2021)
it's/that's usually is a dead giveaway, they are only here to make $$$
or they are a scammer
or both

just report it & move on

unless they took you/scammed you

good luck

Last edited:
99% of transactions are good here, good members
A scam here is rare

usually someone that only has a few posts, only post in classified sections
it's/that's usually is a dead giveaway, they are here to make $$$
or are a scammer

just report it & move on

Yeh . Got gtx a couple years ago . Putting it together . Haven’t been on here much , just trying to get parts for car and advice on a few things . Iam definitely not a scammer and trust too much .

99% of transactions are good here, good members
A scam here is rare

usually someone that only has a few posts, only post in classified sections
it's/that's usually is a dead giveaway, they are here to make $$$
or are a scammer

just report it & move on

Haven’t sent any money . Just trying to put this car together. Give a call . 919 289 9080 . Ask about n96 top center piece for 69 gtx.

Why the hell would any of us call the number???? It could be a "1-900" style pay # just to add to the scam...

Hate to say it, but now you know why there are so many scammers…unlimited supply of pigeons.

Haven’t sent any money . Just trying to put this car together. Give a call . 919 289 9080 . Ask about n96 top center piece for 69 gtx.
Second time you gave his number and info. Are you sure you aren't part of the scam? Like someone just said, report it and drop the subject. Be careful and don't just pull the trigger on parts that sound too good to be true.

Need much more info up front (like in the first post).

Read the thread "A word about scammers" from the site owner.

This bastard just got me. I had posted looking for a part and this guy, I think it was Ayins but not certain as I can't find his message, referred me to another guy. This Ayins guy messaged me through this site but now that message is gone. The guy he referred me to is Gamar Rangel, had messages with him and he gave me 919 289-9080 as his number. I had to use a different email address to paypal him. It was [email protected]

Is googling the number so hard?!?!

"The phone number 919-289-9080 is located in or around Goldsboro-Kinston, NC. This landline number is registered with Bandwidth.com. There have been 23 searches conducted for this number overall. There are 2 user comments, the latest received on January 4th, 2022 and it has never been marked as spam. This number has a current spam score of 0%. Below you will find additional detailed information:"

Auto Transport Service
Back