• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it too political to say Tulsi Gabbard is hot?

Coming from a 67 year old, your all WAY TOO PICKY on here..... She can come over to my place anytime....

Last edited:
I kinda dig the Cruella Deville hair stripe.

tulsi-gabbard-abc-ml-190722_hpMain_1x1_992.jpg

Wasn't she one of the women giving it to Brandon a week or so ago at his state of the union speech? She got spunk too..... I like that in a woman

I was told on this site you cannot be in her party and be Christian. GOD knows she looks good to me!
It snot just this site Mister Hey-O, its objective fact. [of course, the 'other side of the aisle' aint much better...]
Anyway, in response to the original question - YES! hotter than a 3 dollar pistol.
Beautiful with a brain ; a winning combo.

Last edited:
It snot just this site Mister Hey-O, its objective fact. [of course, the 'other side of the aisle' aint much better...]
Anyway, in response to the original question - YES! hotter than a 3 dollar pistol.
Beautiful with a brain ; a winning combo.
Then there are no Christians in this world, everyone is a sinner. He who transgresses against divine law. I don't have time to worry about irrelevant bullshit. When life deals you a lemon, make lemon aid. We can agree, she is attractive!!

Then there are no Christians in this world, everyone is a sinner. He who transgresses against divine law. I don't have time to worry about irrelevant bullshit. When life deals you a lemon, make lemon aid. We can agree, she is attractive!!
Well Mr Hey-O, indeed, 'all have sinned and fallen short...' , no question. That, in a nutshell is the the greater part of the whole 'raison d'etre' for Christianity.
But, when an organisation has, as its platform, the advocation of murder, open, vigorous support for 'behaviour' deemed as an abomination in the Word and openly seeks to remove God from the public square, going so far as to demand that His name or reference to Him be even retroactively removed from any public platform, oath or even exercise of individual choice, then one cannot support both ideas/organisations at the same time. It is logically impossible.
'Choose this day whom you will serve'...
It is relevant methinks.
OK - sorry , just cant help myself. I know no one comes here for theological debate...
But Tulsi Gabbard is still smokin hot, no matter your personal philosophy!

Notice she is hot and a former dem politician. Maybe shes a former dem politician because she's hot?
We know dem politicians turn ugly (or uglier) due to being mad all the time.

Auto Transport Service
Back