• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Jim at JS Restorations OK?

RealWing

Local time
8:17 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know if Jim is OK? He usually responds right away via email, but no response for a couple of weeks.
No answer on phone either!!!
He was working on the ignition and WW switches for my Cuda
Jim

Anyone know if Jim is OK? He usually responds right away via email, but no response for a couple of weeks.
No answer on phone either!!!
He was working on the ignition and WW switches for my Cuda
Jim
Yes, Jim is okay He's just really busy and trying to catch up...a friend of mine just spoke with him a few days ago week.

Thanks. Last I heard from him was Feb 28th and he said he was VERY busy!!! He told me about recent health problems, so was hoping he was OK.

Jim is a great guy,and does great work.

Jim called today. Asked him how he was and he said “ok”, so please be patient and he will get your parts finished as he is able. We are so fortunate to have him helping us restore our Mopars.

Jim must not be OK health wise now. Has not responded to emails, phone or letters. It would have been good if someone in his family responded to the Mopar world. Many people have parts there that they would like to get back I'm sure.

I thought he retired from the business end of 2021ish if that is the reason for your contact. If as a friendly chat to say hello, no idea as to his current condition.

Jim must not be OK health wise now. Has not responded to emails, phone or letters. It would have been good if someone in his family responded to the Mopar world. Many people have parts there that they would like to get back I'm sure.
I have dealt with jim and I know you will get your parts back. He is a great guy.

Where is/was his business location?

I believe New Jersey, Jim did all my switches for my challenger when I had it.

Auto Transport Service
Back