• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is the the right way.

ddpsnake

Local time
4:13 PM
Reaction score
Please bare with me when asking for help,I had a stroke 5 years back,and my memory is not great any more So is this eccentric in the right way I know the front 1 is right,and i think that rear 1 is right also.Yes

S6590001.JPG

Bolthead & eccentric should be on engine side of fender as far as I remember.

They only go one way, your on the right track. When aligned they get rotated by the bolt head to match what the alignment tech wants. Straight up is neutral and they rotate in and out with the eccentric.

They only go one way, your on the right track. When aligned they get rotated by the bolt head to match what the alignment tech wants. Straight up is neutral and they rotate in and out with the eccentric.
Yup, the eccentric washer bears against the little shoulders in inside of inner fender to move the upper A-arm.

Yes, you have it correct. Insert the bolt from the upper control arm side. Then the second cam washer, lock washer, and nut go on from the engine bay side.

Auto Transport Service
Back