• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this a Charger bench?

Igor

Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've got this bench around here and I'm wondering where it came from originally.
Is this from a Charger Brougham around 73?

Would be nice, if there are new covers offered somewhere I could use.

Or would it be possible to use new/different foams from another model, where covers are available?

Bench seat.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Are there any trim shops (upholstery) around where you live. They should be able to provide the foam and covers to match what you have.

I'm located in Germany and the upholstery guys over here are not familiar with Mopar benches.
That is why I'm asking, if it's possible to order the foam and covers of a '70 Charger bucket seat, for example, to use it on this frame.

Otherwise it'll get quite expensive to get some covers and foam individually made.

I had a chat with Legendary and first they were not sure where this bench belongs. Then we found a sketch of the 73 Brougham Charger, whuch is the most similar.
(I'm still not convinced this it correct)

I was told they do not offer this brougham interior.

73-74 charger I had the exact seat in a s.e. without brougham the cover was a bit different but it will interchange is the foam damaged?

The covers have a layer of foam on them. I thought I saw the covers in classic industry that I'm talking about! I'll look

Auto Transport Service
Back