• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It’s home

The fuel pump is currently not running as I pulled the fuel line off it to ensure I don’t get any garbage in it. Any other ideas what I should look for?

Sitting that long, I would drop the tank, inspect it for thin spots, if it's good pull the sending unit and check/clean the sock, clean the gas tank, blow the fuel lines out, new pump and filter and rubber fuel lines and last but not least rebuild the carb.

To me that would be first on the list to get it running.

Sitting that long, I would drop the tank, inspect it for thin spots, if it's good pull the sending unit and check/clean the sock, clean the gas tank, blow the fuel lines out, new pump and filter and rubber fuel lines and last but not least rebuild the carb.

To me that would be first on the list to get it running.
The tank was new when we got the car. It has an electric pump and fuel line and filters have already been bought. Most of my hold up is Indiana weather.

Cool ride! And it's a hardtop! I was wondering if the rear windows rolled down.

If you ever decide to put in a rallye cluster in it, I'd be interested in the sweep cluster.

Hope you get it running okay.

Are you wanting just the cluster or the face and cluster?

Auto Transport Service
Back