• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It Arrived 15 minutes ago 1970 Road Runner

Anyone like it???

• Yes

Votes: 41 69.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 30.5%

• Total voters
As Richard posted and sorry I was working out and just got home......This thread exposed enough.....Read and make your assumption as to whether you would think a V code

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,134172.50.html
Oh crap...THAT is the same guy? What a clueless jerkoff. He went back and edited his posts to erase all the bullshit that he wrote over there. That is one strange thing about that forum. Years can pass and you can still edit your posts.

Forgot all about ol' wantonebad Roger, and that's not a bad thing, lol. Wonder if he ever found his dream car? And what ever processed you to dig up this old thread?

33f7bff4-2512-4c42-8aa5-5d290ca25ce6_text.gif

The original version was even better. OP deleted a bunch of stuff if I remember correctly.
The wild thing is.. why would you keep coming back to eat **** like that... That's a weird fetish

Forgot all about ol' wantonebad Roger, and that's not a bad thing, lol. Wonder if he ever found his dream car? And what ever processed you to dig up this old thread?
Actually I was deleting some old saved links in a web folder...and wondered what it was.....then I opened it up.

It was like talking to an old friend....one that went doo-lally and had to be shot. :lol:

I thought it would give you guys another laugh at that retard's expense. :thumbsup:

The original version was even better. OP deleted a bunch of stuff if I remember correctly.
The wild thing is.. why would you keep coming back to eat **** like that... That's a weird fetish

Totally agree with both you guys.....I guess "**** Sandwiches" is a dish best served fresh. :thumbsup:

Pretty sure he had another thread a year or two ago about a 70 Challenger he had bought. Same thing though, he was flippin' it too.

Maybe it was on FEBO though, and not here.

Wow, I just read this whole thread, and I thought that bbcharger500 dude a couple years ago was a piece of work

Auto Transport Service
Back