• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It Arrived 15 minutes ago 1970 Road Runner

Anyone like it???

• Yes

Votes: 41 69.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 30.5%

• Total voters
If this is a legit flip, I now have lost all respect for this dude even though I don't even know him. I thought maybe just a few individuals had it in for him. Guess most of the remarks were spot on.

hmm..looks like i was right in more ways than one after all.
his original survivor car,that was in awesome condition according to his posts,
has had the following replaced/so far

"
New Thanks ires, Mufflers and tail pipes
Calipers, Brakes and master recently installed"

im translating that to mean new gas tank,brakes,tires,master cylinder,exhaust and mufflers?
along with the non matching motor and whatever else

and then theres the bottom of the car/pics he posted here..

" Great Survivor, bumps and bruises around car.
absolutely No Rust!!! "

If this is a legit flip, I now have lost all respect for this dude even though I don't even know him. I thought maybe just a few individuals had it in for him. Guess most of the remarks were spot on.
I can smell a fraud a mile away......this one was super stinky....lol

Honesty is the best tool and he didn’t use the right tool from the beginning....

Thank you, we were spot on!

Thank you, we were spot on!

latest?cb=20150723233218.gif

If in fact he did pay $32k for it, he grossly overpaid by at least $10k if not more depending on the real condition and considering that it's not numbers matching. I find it hard at this stage to take anything he says as true. If he was just buying cars and flipping them, I could respect that because we are capitalists after all. But he should have been straight forward about it.

Still a cool car none the less. Hopefully, someone that truly enjoys it will buy it & have fun with it but not for that much $$$$ he is asking.

English is obviously a second language to whoever wrote that text...
1970 Road Runner
383 Factory 4 Speed car 3:23 sure grip
Unrestored Orig paint 115k miles
Runs and drives fantastic
Everything works right down to the lighter and /am radio
New Thanks ires, Mufflers and tail pipes
Calipers, Brakes and master recently installed
Great Survivor, bumps and bruises around car.
absolutely No Rust!!!
Needs seat covers ordered from Ledgendary, comes with

Is this a scam? :rolleyes:

If in fact he did pay $32k for it, he grossly overpaid by at least $10k if not more depending on the real condition and considering that it's not numbers matching. I find it hard at this stage to take anything he says as true. If he was just buying cars and flipping them, I could respect that because we are capitalists after all. But he should have been straight forward about it.

I am guessing he paid a lot less for it & just wanted us to think he was paying that much to make it sound like it was worth a lot more than he was paying & since he is flipping it anyway I guess it doesn't even matter now. As most cars do now these days, someone with more money than brains overseas will probably buy it & have it shipped & be back on here in several months complaining how they got ripped off once it arrives.

Only problem I have is to come on here and try and suck up peoples parts for cheap in the parts wanted section so he can finish his "dream car" MULTIPLE times now... Only to flip it after writing a NOVEL of a For Sale ad....

Still a cool car none the less. Hopefully, someone that truly enjoys it will buy it & have fun with it but not for that much $$$$ he is asking.
Nothing special about that bird.....it’s a plain Jane with no bird goodies.....it is a good entry level car but not for that coin..
English is obviously a second language to whoever wrote that text...

Is this a scam? :rolleyes:
the last sentence is the proof enough for me it’s legit....

Auto Transport Service
Back