• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It Arrived 15 minutes ago 1970 Road Runner

Anyone like it???

• Yes

Votes: 41 69.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 30.5%

• Total voters
I think your FJ5 RR and this EK2 one are fetching for different kind of buyers.

Those being interested in your more modified one are more looking for a "fun toy" to probably drive hard maybe including track action.

The orange one is more for those being into originality with having mostly original sheetmetal and maybe (small maybe as I doubt it heavily) original paint. So a bunch of people might probably only fix the seats but nothing else.

Again just my honest opinion

Carsten
I get what you’re saying and you’ve got a valid point. The racing modifications only appeal to a very small part of the Mopar community.

I was waiting for the dancer's right boob to pop out....
You made me open the video. This is a great thread, it's got everything... drama, entertainment, comedy, confrontation, and even nostalgic music video !!! What more can you ask for ??!?

You made me open the video. This is a great thread, it's got everything... drama, entertainment, comedy, confrontation, and even nostalgic music video !!! What more can you ask for ??!?
s-l1600.jpg

All i have to say is i did pay 32k + $800 to ship and $871 for seats ordered so far, I thought it was Orig Engine. I Took the guys word for ,He seemed honest enough on the phone when we spoke.
I found out from previous Owner "on the title threw facebook search" that he sold it to the guy i bought it from for $19,500 he sent me the ebay ad posted previously.
says right in the ad 68 Engine so he knew it was not but said it was orig Engine.
Originaly i posted it on craigslist as a joke to you guys because all the comments you guys usually make , i had no intention to sell it but realizing i probably paid to much
without orig engine my thought was maybe i could just sell it. after i got a few calls thought it may be possible then proceded to do ebay also full blown sale.
if not i will have seats Done maybe have car painted if i can be into for 40-42k i should still be ok keeping as the 70 i wanted one bad.
It is definetly the Orig paint and there is absolutely no rust, not sure what you guys are seeing in any pics posted. alot of dents but no rust.
I invite anyone of you to come see it in person and show me rust, you will not find any.
Let the jokes fly hope you all feel good about your selves beacuase i never lied about anything. Here is a close pic of the poke through rusted out area.
And i really appreciate you guys posting my phone number and personal info like that.
Have a great day.
thumbnail (27).jpg

You posted your number in the ads, if the craigslist ad was a joke why would you put your phone number? Give it up, it’s not that big a deal but the lies keep coming which is making it worse. Go back to the welcome wagon and introduce yourself as a flipper and see if you can move a couple b bodies to people that will save them.

You posted your number in the ads, if the craigslist ad was a joke why would you put your phone number? Give it up, it’s not that big a deal but the lies keep coming which is making it worse. Go back to the welcome wagon and introduce yourself as a flipper and see if you can move a couple b bodies to people that will save them.
or.......

images.jpg

All i have to say is i did pay 32k + $800 to ship and $871 for seats ordered so far, I thought it was Orig Engine. I Took the guys word for ,He seemed honest enough on the phone when we spoke.
I found out from previous Owner "on the title threw facebook search" that he sold it to the guy i bought it from for $19,500 he sent me the ebay ad posted previously.
says right in the ad 68 Engine so he knew it was not but said it was orig Engine.
Originaly i posted it on craigslist as a joke to you guys because all the comments you guys usually make , i had no intention to sell it but realizing i probably paid to much
without orig engine my thought was maybe i could just sell it. after i got a few calls thought it may be possible then proceded to do ebay also full blown sale.
if not i will have seats Done maybe have car painted if i can be into for 40-42k i should still be ok keeping as the 70 i wanted one bad.
It is definetly the Orig paint and there is absolutely no rust, not sure what you guys are seeing in any pics posted. alot of dents but no rust.
I invite anyone of you to come see it in person and show me rust, you will not find any.
Let the jokes fly hope you all feel good about your selves beacuase i never lied about anything. Here is a close pic of the poke through rusted out area.
And i really appreciate you guys posting my phone number and personal info like that.
Have a great day.View attachment 707848
Well I'll stand corrected. You can see the difference in the pics with better lighting. The first one you posted can really be deceiving and that area is a known problem area. Please accept my apology.

If you think you spent too much, just go with it and enjoy working to get it to where you like it. If you find someone that wants to give you what you have in it, you'll have the option to sell.

I spent too much for mine when I first bought it but now I'd probably break even if I sold it. Values don't go down on these rides.

20190120_112902.jpg
thumbnail (27).jpg

Translation:
“I got suckered and paid 12,000 too much for this flip .....Now, im going to fail to mention the NOM (and still call it a “survivor”) mark it up to 15,000 over fair market value and try to find a sucker to take the hit”.

This kind of **** is that fouls up the hobby.

Your an idiot, Not on a forum to make jokes. And as i stated, I decided to go with sale once found not to be orig Engine. Keep making thing up Guy!

Have a great day.

Originaly i posted it on craigslist as a joke

Not on a forum to make jokes.

Your words, not mine. Stick to chevys you got a better chance on getting over on one of them guys than us. Your inexperience and lack of intelligence shows in your statements. you paid big bucks for what was supposed to be a numbers matching survivor and you just took the guys word for it instead of doing the research yourself, only a Chevy guy would do that. You tried to flip it as a “survivor” but never mentioned that fact the original drivetrain isn’t with the car and got caught. Here you are on the defensive again trying to justify your shady ads and actions, again you won’t get away with that **** here.

OK well the ad was a joke not my phone number being posted on the forum??? Talk about lack of intelligence! Do you even own a car let alone a Mopar?
I’m not trying to get away with anything you can assume all you want.
As they say you’re only making an *** hole out of you not me

QUOTE="1967coronet440, post: 911157341, member: 26011"]Your words, not mine. Stick to chevys you got a better chance on getting over on one of them guys than us. Your inexperience and lack of intelligence shows in your statements. you paid big bucks for what was supposed to be a numbers matching survivor and you just took the guys word for it instead of doing the research yourself, only a Chevy guy would do that. You tried to flip it as a “survivor” but never mentioned that fact the original drivetrain isn’t with the car and got caught. Here you are on the defensive again trying to justify your shady ads and actions, again you won’t get away with that **** here.[/QUOTE]

OK well the ad was a joke not my phone number being posted on the forum??? Talk about lack of intelligence! Do you even own a car let alone a Mopar?

QUOTE="1967coronet440, post: 911157341, member: 26011"]Your words, not mine. Stick to chevys you got a better chance on getting over on one of them guys than us. Your inexperience and lack of intelligence shows in your statements. you paid big bucks for what was supposed to be a numbers matching survivor and you just took the guys word for it instead of doing the research yourself, only a Chevy guy would do that. You tried to flip it as a “survivor” but never mentioned that fact the original drivetrain isn’t with the car and got caught. Here you are on the defensive again trying to justify your shady ads and actions, again you won’t get away with that **** here.
[/QUOTE]
FortunateTalkativeBasenji-size_restricted.gif

QUOTE="1967coronet440, post: 911157341, member: 26011"]Your words, not mine. Stick to chevys you got a better chance on getting over on one of them guys than us. Your inexperience and lack of intelligence shows in your statements. you paid big bucks for what was supposed to be a numbers matching survivor and you just took the guys word for it instead of doing the research yourself, only a Chevy guy would do that. You tried to flip it as a “survivor” but never mentioned that fact the original drivetrain isn’t with the car and got caught. Here you are on the defensive again trying to justify your shady ads and actions, again you won’t get away with that **** here.
[/QUOTE]
You claim the ad was a joke, but you posted your phone number in the CL ad?? That makes a lot of sense.. now you’re visiting my other threads trying to talk ****. If you’re not trying to get away with anything why were you lying in the ads?

You couldn’t even fathom performing half the work I’ve done on my mopar, or any car for that matter. Get lost Chevy boy.

Your an idiot, Not on a forum to make jokes. And as i stated, I decided to go with sale once found not to be orig Engine. Keep making thing up Guy!

Have a great day.View attachment 707848

Well it appears that you are upset about this being non numbers soooo much you are trying to screw and LIE to the next potential owner... NO WHERE in your ad does it say NOT ORIGINAL engine. You are a lying piece of crap and pissed you can't flip it now. A survivor still has it's ORIGINAL numbers matching engine unless OTHERWISE noted which YOUR ad FAILS to mention. You were exposed and now you are lashing out at members. Below is you own words, figured I would show all in case you decide to write a REAL ad describing the car. You also know the speedometer clearly did or does not work since it has 115k on it for a long time now but fail to mention that either making the mileage statement irrelevant..

From the ad:
Item specifics
Condition: Used
Seller Notes:
“1970 Road runner California Blue plate Never painted or rusted 383 Engine with 4 speed pistol grip shiftier Vitamin C Orange with burnt Orange interior All lights horn etc work New Tires, brakes, calipers, mufflers and tail pipes Runs good!”
Year: 1970 VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): RM23nog140657
Mileage: 115000 Make: Plymouth
Vehicle Title: Clear Model:
Road Runner

Awesome Survivor unrestored califonia blue plate car
383 Engine with Hemi 833 4 speed, w /pistol grip shifter
Runs/drives beautiful never apart or painted
Vitamin C Orange \ burnt Orange interior
All lights, beep beep horn, heater etc work
No rust, all Orig body panels nice undercarriage some small dents on body with any 49 year old car
New Tires, brakes, calipers, mufflers and tail pipes Runs Great Beep! beep!

Auto Transport Service
Back