• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It seems like late model Mopars are popular with Gangstas.

Doods are just practicing. They have been watching some movies. :rofl::rofl:

Smokin tires at 110! LMAO At 40 mph Mustangs are headed for the rhubarb. :rofl:

I’ve noticed that. My office is in a part of Phoenix you wouldn’t go to after dark. A lot of challengers and 300’s.

The 13% love the Chargers in the South. Pisses me off because they buy old police cars and I never can tell if I am getting pulled over or if it's a 13%er.

The 13% love the Chargers in the South. Pisses me off because they buy old police cars and I never can tell if I am getting pulled over or if it's a 13%er.
They love the 300 and Charger SXT here; but only sometimes the Charger R/T and very rarely any Challenger models. The 13% demographic is more like 30+% here.

Very rarely see any former Charger police cars here. I can only think of one guy. Crown Vic interceptor models, on the other hand, are very popular.

The 87 percenter demographic here have the performance Charger and performance Challenger models.

Some of them are damn good drivers I don't give a **** what anyone says. Everybody loves hemi mopars except the police.

Tyres must be a lot cheaper over there!!!
The price doesn't matter when they don't own the car in the first place. :rolleyes:
:lol:

Makes you want to go out and buy a used one. :eek:

One things I noticed is that a challenger can go around a corner without coming to a complete stop. After hearing on all the mopar boards they won't corner cause they are to heavy, mustang and camaro boards, challenger will not go around a corner....sure looks to me like they will corner like a son of a bitch!!!

They drive them like they stole them and they probably did! Lol They drive them like what they were designed to be driven, no doubt about that!

They drive them like they stole them and they probably did! Lol They drive them like what they were designed to be driven, no doubt about that!

Some are but the dudes in my hood that have them work 2 jobs and are pretty passionate about their cars. They don't fit in with the older mopar crew because they DRIVE their cars. I think it is cool as hell being a fellow hoodster.

Just like GTA but in real life with no consequences! 440'

My daughter is picking up her new charger redeye today. By the end of the week she plans on leaving a set of tires in front of a few of my buddies houses that used to wake her up when she was a kid at night doing burnouts in front of my house. I will be a proud videoing father!!!!! Payback is a bitch.

Dad should jump behind the wheel after the deeds are done in case a neighbor calls the law.

Patrolman to Sargent: The old fart says he didn't realize the tires were spinning, he says he thought there was something wrong with the transmission and it was slipping. The more he floored it, the more it slipped.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back