• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It was sooooo tempting!!

We had joint accounts and during the divorce she wrote bad checks all over town. I had a hard time even opening up a new checking account for myself. Had to get the bank and other creditors to see who signed the checks. She took her name off of all of her credit cards and tried to leave me with the bill. I again asked each credit card company to look at who signed for the purchases and take my name off the cards and close the accounts. What a fkn mess!

Get your name off of everything! It could have been the other way around with that account being added to yours.
I still have one credit card with her name as secondary but she doesn't know that though and only 1 card is issued and I have it. What I need to do is get away from that credit union and kill that card! They are idiots! What I hope will happen is that she will move on. Told my youngest what happened.....kinda. Told her to ask her mom if she knew about the snafu at the credit union but not sure if she has even talked to her mom yet. They share a wall in the same junky townhouses. The divorce has been final for nearly a year and a half and so far, things that have happened have been minor and in my favor......so far.

She got the money and her 18 year old Durango and I got the house, shop full of tools and my vehicles. Imo, the best part is that she's GONE! :D She got some furniture and some yard tools....sure miss the battery operated leaf blower. It was perfect for the shop lol
I have a Hitachi spare I'll give you as a consultation prize...It's a beast. Next time I run through Pasadena I'll hit you up....

All of these credit cards were obtained by her without my knowledge and had me as the primary user. Then she gets her name taken off of each one leaving me holding the bag. No way Jose! She had no clue who she was dealing with.

She actually found a way to get my name taken off of a vehicle that was in both our names and had it registered in her name only. She had to have forged my name on a form to make that happen.

You have to remember that you're dealing with a creature that can bleed for five days straight and doesn't die!

You have to remember that you're dealing with a creature that can bleed for five days straight and doesn't die!
:rofl:

She's actually afraid of me....or was. When she decided to divorce me, she wanted to talk about what she wanted but wanted to meet someplace public. Told her if she was afraid of me shooting her, being in public wasn't going to stop me. If she wants to screw with me, she knows what will happen. Also, she's too old to bleed anymore :D

That's when a lot of them become really scary! Lol
giphy.gif

:lol:

Congrats on doing the right thing Cranky. That (Monopoly) bank error in your favor thing never worked for me. If I had found out I had money like that I didn't know about I'd probably have died from shock!

Auto Transport Service
Back