• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's a Blizzard!

picking up speed and really big snowflakes

34A70BF6-7D6B-4B23-AF4B-D0D4EBEC6CC6_4_5005_c.jpeg

Started snowing here in Northern BC back in mid October...Probably about 3' total since then. Well it has warmed up the last week or so and almost all melted off now. Good luck with your snowfall and stay safe.

I’m from Allentown. Had no idea where Hanover, Pa is. Cause it’s in the middle of nowhere. Never heard of it. I did drive 83 one time in the 80’s.

i take it back. Just remembered that the Utz Pretzels come from Hanover. Hanover is ok.

Last edited:
No Snow in da U.P.
No Snow in Northern WI

Snowmobile season started 16 days ago

White Christmas ?

Heavy rain and close to 60 MPH wind gusts over night here at the New Jersey Shore

I just mowed my backyard December 8th and it snowed a few times (total about 6-8"). Grass is still green, though.

1-Dec 8 2020.jpg
1-IMG_20201214_124616853.jpg

I’m from Allentown. Had no idea where Hanover, Pa is. Cause it’s in the middle of nowhere. Never heard of it. I did drive 83 one time in the 80’s.

i take it back. Just remembered that the Utz Pretzels come from Hanover. Hanover is ok.

I'm glad you think it's ok :lol:
20201216_201646.png

Hang on folks, this could get interesting ! We have about 2" so far, but it seems to be coming down quicker now. We were supposed to be on the outer egde of the storm. Cant wait to see what we have at 0430.

We have every bit of six inches and it's changed over to a rainy mist now. It's supposed to change back to snow before it's over.

8-12, 10-15in. Whatever it is,,,it’s gonna suck.

Many years ago my Aunt and Uncle went to a Policemans convention up in the mountains, somewhere around NC and Tenn. I'm positive it was in the Smokies. A storm blew in and dumped a massive amount of snow, stranded them there for over a week. I remember them telling my parents about it when we were visiting one year. Folks down there always have endless storys to tell. I miss that area.

Auto Transport Service
Back