• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's a Blizzard!

It’s bad in Orange County, My daughter is stuck doing a triple at the rehab center. Most of the nurses and nurses aids couldn’t get to work. Will be starting my third session of Cleaning the driveway soon.
I'm south of you Pops, on the Jersey side of the Rockland Co border. I went out at 3:00. Had about 20". Took me 3 hours to clear it with the snowblower. Supposed to get another 6-8" overnight, so I'll be back at it in the morning. WINTER SUCKS. I was in sunny south FLorida. last week. I shoulda stayed !!!!!

I'm south of you Pops, on the Jersey side of the Rockland Co border. I went out at 3:00. Had about 20". Took me 3 hours to clear it with the snowblower. Supposed to get another 6-8" overnight, so I'll be back at it in the morning. WINTER SUCKS. I was in sunny south FLorida. last week. I shoulda stayed !!!!!
This was out my back window last night.

IMG-8875.JPG

And three counties in central WI that I have been snowmobiling in for 25 years still have not opened at all this winter to ride

Might change on Thursday with brutal cold behind it

And March is right around the corner

Mother nature is a fickled BITCH...

My 10-day forecast (western Maryland) shows 9 days of snow coming up. Mostly at night - great, means I get to get up extra early to clear my 1000' drive to get to work. I love snow and I love my snowblower...I just hate mornings! But it looks like we're slated for 3-5" tonight, then 1-3" just about every night hereafter.

I can drive through it - my Grand Cherokee, with the QuadraLift suspension that will raise itself about 5" at the push of a button - does great. But if I drive on it and pack it down, it makes clearing it later a BITCH. And, if I pack it down and then the sun comes up...I have a skating rink where my driveway (which is on a hill) used to be. Much prefer to have bare pavement showing, so the sun can warm and melt it.

Ahh...global warming. Or climate change. Whatever they're calling it this week.

we had another dusting of snow this morning
it's all pretty much gone now

Thank god

Auto Transport Service
Back