• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's arrived.

Imperial One

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:07 PM
Reaction score
More photos to follow. Just got it off the truck. In my driveway!!!

Arrival day - 1.jpg

Very nice! I have always liked the look of these cars.

I thought I was videoing the car driving onto the platform and coming off the truck but I screwed that up. It happened a lot faster than what I expected.

Out in front of my house. The wheelchair ramp is for my dear old dad who will be 93 in July. He loves to visit but struggles to get in our house so we put the ramp in for him.

Arrival day - 4.jpg

I'm looking pretty "distinguished" in this photo. A passer by was watching the car come off the transport and offered to take a photo.

Arrival day - 5.jpg

Beautiful car AND house! Nice find. Now I know what happened to Jerry Garcia!
You need a guitar.

Here I thought Santa would get a red one...
:lol:

Congratulations-
Good luck, and that R/T is spectacular!

Great looking car. Good for you :thumbsup:

A bittersweet moment viewing these photos. I am glad the car arrived in good shape, and hope you get as much enjoyment out of her as I did. I never felt like an owner, I was merely a custodian.

I guess I need to change my avatar. :)

A bittersweet moment viewing these photos. I am glad the car arrived in good shape, and hope you get as much enjoyment out of her as I did. I never felt like an owner, I was merely a custodian.

I guess I need to change my avatar. :)

I really appreciate you selling me the car. Thanks Dave.

Auto Transport Service
Back