• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's baaaaack!

Go drive around that neighborhood.

sure do spend a lot of ad space talking about "Bullet".

sure do spend a lot of ad space talking about "Bullet"

The email exchanges with the guy were very similar. We emailed back and forth for a week, each email me trying to get an address from him, each time him giving me a reason why I should not buy the car because the restoration would be over my head...

I ended up thinking it was a scam ad because the conversations were so odd and never went anywhere, but here it is again.

The hell with the Bullet by-lines. This car is worth maybe 12k. There is a lot of work that needs to be done here and yes, the restoration is not gonna be cheap if done correctly starting with those frame rails.:screwy:

Unless it was owned by one of the stars or used in the actual movie, the Bullet BS has no impact on the value.

If you're obsessed enough or have the need to buy it
or just can't get over it & need to see it
{they aren't cheap even in rusted hull form}
maybe if it's close enough
take a day & just drive over there,
instead of just talking about it
or the lame back & forth e-mail BS
& actually look & see if it's even there
or you recognize the property in the back ground etc.
knock on the door, ask to see the car

have cash in hand if need be

maybe the guy is just phishing to see if the car can bring big money
some people do overpay,
some people think their rusted out hull is worth it's weight in gold too
but a 68 Charger in todays market
"even in that shape" is worth pretty good coin

it's not 1975 anymore, they aren't cheap to buy any longer
it's a whole different word dealing with the 68-70 Chargers now
"it is what it is"

or you recognize the property in the back ground etc

I tried using Google Earth and street view to try to find the location, but it's harder than it seems like it would be.

I took a look but there are only a few long open hunks of land next to a residence like that with the structures arranged that way. Couldn't find it.

I believe that was on CL in Buffalo this year. Or he bought it and is flipping it.

Auto Transport Service
Back