• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've been around the internet a while...

HemiAlex

Local time
5:06 PM
Reaction score
I've been on moparts back since 2003. I've got like 8,000 posts over there.

I've got my 68 Roadrunner that I bought back then...It's had several big blocks and some interesting things in it.

Now I'm swapping to a 6.1 with my 4 speed. It's set up as a protouring car at the moment. It's a bit of a mutt.

Here is my CarDomain page...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2606273/1968-plymouth-roadrunner

20080810-DSC_0584.jpg

20080818-DSC_0611.jpg

I've got some pretty specific B-body questions that Moparts hasn't been able to keep up with...I hope I'll find what I need here and be able to give a good bit back.

Thanks,

Alex

I've seen a lot of your posts on moparts. Especially on the new hemi's. You even gave me some helpful info on my 2009 5.7 plans.

Sure you'll find lots of folks willing to help out and lots of areas to express your expertise.

Again, welcome.

C

welcome to FBBO

Thanks for the kind words.

The green car isnt mine. It's a friends, it's 6.1 based 426 with a screw blower. It's fast lol.

Wow, another Alex? And with a HEMI? What are the chances? Welcome aboard and I like the RR. I have two of those things myself.

Thanks all.

Glad to have a lot of car specific info in one place. I'll do my best to bring up the Hemi info as much as I can :)

Auto Transport Service
Back