• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jegs Fuel Tank for 1968-1970 B-Body

70RoadRrunner

Local time
7:17 PM
Reaction score
Anyone use these fuel tanks from Jegs?

upload_2020-6-14_17-0-20.png

You can buy them any day of the week for that price from a number of sources.

Anyone use these fuel tanks from Jegs?

View attachment 963297

If that is confirmed to be a genuine Spectra tank, don’t think you’ll find a better price. The price has come up on these. After shopping around, I just paid $130 for my Spectra tank through Amazon. Couldn’t find a better price at the time, not even Rock Auto.

I ordered the following from Jegs:

Fuel Tank
Straps
J-bolts
Tank Mat
Filler Neck Gasket - not here yet

Once the gasket gets here I am going to install and fix my fuel leak - can only put about 8 gallons into tank now before it leaks.

IMG_3098[1].JPG

I ordered the following from Jegs:

Fuel Tank
Straps
J-bolts
Tank Mat
Filler Neck Gasket - not here yet

Once the gasket gets here I am going to install and fix my fuel leak - can only put about 8 gallons into tank now before it leaks.

View attachment 968467

If you would, snap a few pics of the factory labels on the fuel tank box.

Here's my recent Amazon order, a Spectra Premium. Only downside is it shipped from Pennsylvania and United Package Smashers(UPS) did a number on it. Had a few dents but I was able to hammer out most of them. My recommendation is try to find the nearest warehouse it ships from or if possible, pick it up yourself...
50060047507_984a52e567_k.jpg

50059265503_db7b27eb84_k.jpg

I bought 3 fuel tanks (for 3 different cars) a few years ago from 521 Restorations. All 3 of them were delivered in tact.

I bought 3 fuel tanks (for 3 different cars) a few years ago from 521 Restorations. All 3 of them were delivered in tact.

Right. So do we don’t know if 521 stocks them on hand or if they drop-ship from a distributor? Shipping from Colorado to San Fran would be a lot less handling than case-in-point, Pennsylvania to Idaho. That’s what I’m saying, maybe try and find out where they’re being shipped from.. the less time in shipping possession the better the outcome... in theory.

Auto Transport Service
Back