• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Lang (Hemihead)

John Lang

Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
I'm new so bare with me! I'm a really old Mopar lover, and a current old Drag Racer. I race a 65 A990 Clone in SS/CA, and a C/SA 70 RR 440-6Pak, and my street toy is a 440 powered 67 Ply Satellite, so i'm haveing a great time retired!!!!!!!!! John,,,,,,,,,

I'm new so bare with me! I'm a really old Mopar lover, and a current old Drag Racer. I race a 65 A990 Clone in SS/CA, and a C/SA 70 RR 440-6Pak, and my street toy is a 440 powered 67 Ply Satellite, so i'm haveing a great time retired!!!!!!!!! John,,,,,,,,,

Ok, so are you a really old Mopar lover or a really old Mopar lover?

Old Mopar Lover!

Let me clarify this old thing, Physically i'm pretty old,(70) mentally i think i'm younger. I really get off on racing, and other things but they really upset my wife of 40 years .So long as i can hit the tree and drive the finish line, i'll keep doing this madness! John

Great way of going about things there john! I like your thinking!

Welcome aboard!!!
Got pics? Post'em if ya gottem!

Let me clarify this old thing, Physically i'm pretty old,(70) mentally i think i'm younger. I really get off on racing, and other things but they really upset my wife of 40 years .So long as i can hit the tree and drive the finish line, i'll keep doing this madness! John

That's funny, mentally my wife thinks I'm younger too. Like 15 or so.

Pictures!

If i knew how to post pictures i would, i've not been shown how, being somewhat computer illiterate. I would love to post pictures of my Mopars that i've owned . Like i said i'm getting old and have done things that the young people wish they could have done ! I sold cars in Milwaukee, and Sheboygan For Chrysler-Plymouth dealers from 1964 thru 1968 ! Unbelieveable! Hemi Cars for Demo's. One of one cars that our dealership got from the Zone office to sell because no one wanted them because of the weird combos Mother Mopar screwed up on. Enough babbeling. Later John

Isn't hard, John. If I can do it, anyone can:D There is two ways you can do it. I usually hit "go advanced" instead of quick post. Then scroll down a bit till you see manage attachments. Click it and it will open a window that will allow you to load images

Good for you John! Keep on keeping on!

Auto Transport Service
Back