• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just a few pics from the 2009 A12 reunion

kidsixpack

Local time
8:12 AM
Reaction score
Here's a few shots of the reunion field.
KID

A12 field 1.JPG

A12 field 2.JPG

A12 field 3.JPG

A12 field 4.JPG

A12 field 5.JPG

Here are some shots of from the invitational building.

The last Bee is mine with my daughter cleaning it up a bit.
KID

A12 building 1.JPG

A12 building 2.JPG

A12 building 3.JPG

A12 Jacks Bee F6.JPG

A12 Black RR.JPG

A12 5600 mile survivor.JPG

a12 bob K.JPG

A12 K2 RR.JPG

A12 Petes X9 Bee.JPG

A12 My Bee 2.JPG

Yours looks great. thanks for all of the pix, did not make make down this year.

:wtg:The 2005 and 2009 Reunions were held during the All-Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle, PA. 2005 had over 50 cars and '09 had around 44. The Carlisle folks were very gracious and accomodating for both events and I am sure the crowds enjoyed seeing them as well. The cars in the building were restored and survivor cars.

In '05, the Trans Am cars held their reunion and in '09 the M-code A-body guys held theirs, so there were a lot of unique cars there for both of those years, not to mention all the sweet cars in the general showfield areas. :wtg:

Dang it I just used up a washer load of towels due to the drool factor. Great Pictures.

Great pics .i could look at these all day long.Thanks

Just noticed this thread and had to look through my archives of pictures I took when I was there on Saturday.I do the York reunion on Friday,Carlisle on Saturday and Beaver Springs on Sunday:grin:

IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

IMG_2154.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back