• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just a little off the back and sides please

man, my leg doesn't hurt; but my ankle is a balloon........point of impact was my upper shin, ........ guess who's staying off their leg today?

can't believe that was 10 days ago? :eek:

smile2.PNG.png

"All I saw was "blah-blah-blah" on that update from Hawk!! Anybody out there concur? You wouldn't make it in MY shop @HawkRod !!! Time is money & I need my kibble"!

:lol:

Over doing it AS NORMAL Mark!!! Ice it down son.

LOOKING GREAT!!!

couldn't help myself, just spent another few hours polishing that **** like a diamond........ my initial obligation is pretty much fulfilled, and then some!

it's a good day! :bananadance:

Last edited:
cleaned up the car, and cleaned up my shithole......... now what? :D

IMG_20240308_175705179.jpg
IMG_20240308_175851608.jpg
IMG_20240308_175919008.jpg
IMG_20240308_175937035_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240308_182234135.jpg
IMG_20240308_182343567_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240308_182412552_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240308_182424161_HDR.jpg

where we were this time last Friday

IMG_20240228_033901544.jpg

IMG_20240228_033831296.jpg

Last edited:
I take many phrases literally.
When someone says they have to take a piss, I think of someone stealing urine from someone else.
I’m sure you now see my reaction based on that.

Well mine's been gone a month just for polish... should have trailered it down to you and grabbed a hotel for two nights! Lol

Well mine's been gone a month just for polish... should have trailered it down to you and grabbed a hotel for two nights! Lol

wudda, cudda, shudda.... :poke:

or flown me in :D

just kidding....... seriously, I hope your car is satisfactory when you get it back

my ADHD would never allow uncut/unbuffed paint to sit around; I can't get my fingers into it soon enough....... you would have never even been aware of a beard hair, or the little dirt chunks, ect.

not to mention the plastic and paper from the paint job catches the mess....... it's that efficiency freak thing again

Last edited:
Just waiting on "THE POWER PLANT"!!!!

:lol::poke:
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah - keep your shirt on! :lol:

Actually I have some (not much) time. The vinyl roof still needs to be put on, and I think we are going to swarm the project and put a lot of the emblems and maybe even the bumpers on the car. Then we'll bring it home.

We need to have the K member built up with the engine and transmission to do the body drop on it, so I think that is the next priority.

Uhhh, but that means the engine needs to be ready!!! Damn, I just talked myself back into a bind... :fool:

engine shop jail :mad:

:lol:

it's nothing a few consecutive, back to back to back, all nighters can't fix :poke:

rebelgtx.jpg

"HEY HAWK, WHAT KIND OF SHOP FOREMAN IS RUNNING YOUR PLACE??? JEEZE!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back