• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just arrived, a Super 1977 400 Cordoba!

I owned a 1975 Charger all through High School in the early 80"s and the turn single light out on the left front of the fender would light up when we were using to much gas. We would see how long we could keep the light on driving the back roads in Northern Indiana. Sold the car when I joined the Army and don't think I've seen another 75 Charger since then

The beast lumbers down the road like a fine antique analog clock! Anther agent hawks me daily! he wants to buy it. I told him: we have been together only a couple weeks, I have to get tired of her first! HA HA

Used to have a 79 doba, root beer brown and tan upper. Full power, fine corinthian leather and factory sunroof. It had factory wheels (thick spoked) in brown, Ive only seen these types of wheel on Miradas. It had a round keyed alarm mounted on the front fender (not sure if that was factory or not) An absolute pleasure to drive till a lady w 7 kids in her gran prix clipped it. I would like to have that one back today. You've got one sweet machine there and the stripe is way cool. Thanks for sharing your ride.

PS let me if you get tired of it

Nice Cordoba! Those door panels are testament to the fact it was well taken care of. Great score...

That is one sweet Doba!!! The dash look similar to mine. I have one with factory Tach. That car has a couple hundred miles more than mine, just rolled 35,000 last month. Trying to get some pics. of it up soon. Also found a police speedo on e-bay, actually I found two 140 mile speedometers. They look AWESOME in the dash next to factory tach.

That is one sweet Doba!!! The dash look similar to mine. I have one with factory Tach. That car has a couple hundred miles more than mine, just rolled 35,000 last month. Trying to get some pics. of it up soon. Also found a police speedo on e-bay, actually I found two 140 mile speedometers. They look AWESOME in the dash next to factory tach.
Thanks! I hadn't seen the post in a while, sorry for the delayed response. The stereo was in the car when I bought it, and it is a huge Improvement from the original. One drawback is it is hard to operate when you are driving, so I wait to stop the car when looking for the Disco music.HA HA

Auto Transport Service
Back