• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just bought a T-P HVLP kit at auction

sam dupont

Local time
8:29 PM
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 12.42.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 12.42.38 PM.png
New T-P HVLP-90 paint sprayer for $175. Now I have to learn how to use it

See you on pickup day. Lol
Did I outbid you on it? Wasn't that the strangest auction ever? I'm surprised I got anything bought. Their live auctions were fine, but all of these auctioneers need to step up their online game. When you can't tell two hubcaps from four...

Did I outbid you on it? Wasn't that the strangest auction ever? I'm surprised I got anything bought. Their live auctions were fine, but all of these auctioneers need to step up their online game. When you can't tell two hubcaps from four...
No I didn't bid on it at all. I got a gear puller and slide hammer from ring 2 for $20. I generally don't get much on online auctions. Everything goes so high you might as well buy new. Went to preview that restoration shop auction last week. Bought nothing from it.

Had one and recently sold it for $900.. Had both guns with it.

The suction gun is a "primer" gun. The gravity feed gun is for topcoating.

The suction gun is a "primer" gun. The gravity feed gun is for topcoating.
When I bought the kit the suction gun with 2 needle and cap sets was all there was, I think it came with a 1.3 and 1.5 set.

When I bought the kit, the suction gun was all that was offered. I later bought a gravity feed gun. It sits in the shop in the box, I use a HVLP gun and compressor. I could never get a decent finish with the turbine gun.

Auto Transport Service
Back