• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just effing perfect.

I have an 04 Edge and I like mine a lot.
i wish i had an edge they seem so much cooler. i dont know why they just do. do you have the 4cylinder one or v6?

- - - Updated - - -

I usually use Summit Racing or Mancini Racing, for almost all my stuff, even my daily driver, as long as I don't need it right this minute & can wait a day or so, then either Jegs or Rock Auto, but I also sometimes I just go to the Local Debco/Napa store too... it's hard to beat Summit Racing prices, I can order it at night & have the parts the next day, with little to no shipping or slight shipping costs... I always try to make sure I buy American Made products too, look for the Made in the USA brands...
i give you props on supporting your home country when you can. its hard in arizona EVERYTHING is "made in mexico" or "made in china" i wish everything was made in america again :/

Auto Transport Service
Back