• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in case I disappear in a day or two . . .

unnamed (4).jpg

I had an email this morning to my family account - saying threatening me to pay up US$1700 in Bitcoin or suffer the consequences of non-payment.

Usual drama.....they claim to have hacked my password, and gained access to stuff that is both personal and confidential.

Just a heads-up to all....these low-life scamming bastages are out there among us.

This is what I was sent.....

View attachment 1288159
Have you disappeared yet? :) Hope it's all good now.

Thanks for the inquiry......I'm still here, haven't been extorted, and no further correspondence came through.

:thumbsup:
And I still haven't got my Grandson back either!!! LOL.:thumbsup:

I don’t know who you are.
I don’t know what school you went to in order to write so poorly.
If you’re looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money - even that worthless $USD stuff.

What I do have are a very particular set of skills involving hand tools.
Skills I have acquired over a very long career of mucking about.
Skills that make me a nightmare for peoples' cars like yours.

If you write me another letter, properly written this time, kissing my arse profusely in it, that will be the end of it.
I will not look for you...
I will not pursue you....

But if you don’t...I will look for you.
I will find you...
...and I will post all of your personal information for all of FBBO to see.
tmg-facebook_social.jpg
(The above is a just a suggested reply for @kiwigtx to perhaps send to the scammer and is totally
tongue-in-cheek....and I can't believe I have to post this disclaimer in this day and age....)

Auto Transport Service
Back