• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUST NEED YOUR OPINION 69 Roadrunner

What color to paint the bird ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I plan on keeping the original EV2 Hemi Orange / Tor Red Irid on mine with the 1970 V21. Gloss all around. BTW anybody know what is the A87 Roadrunner Decour Package? What does it look like?

There's no loser color here. Cop-out I know. heres an extra thing to keep in mind, The black will show every speck of dust. Looks great, I know, but where I live, lots of streets have gravel on them. Hard to keep a black car clean. Can't ever go wrong with black.

Any idea what you may be leaning toward Brad? It is hard to beat the choices, but i to have a lot of gravel roads, and they are hard to keep clean. Where we live you can wash one in early afternoon and its dusty by evening. its a mile to even get off our road to pavement. I see black is winning out on the poll. Hard decision i expect..

Red is better.....You can have both then...Red with black stripes...

but black is just black...You only get one...

Ron and Prop, I wish I was at the paint booth getting ready. On the other hand it gives this tennis game in my mind time to play out. Im not going to be in the painting stages till late summer or fall (trying to focus on my sons 70 bird tribute first). Yes its is a very tough decision. One day red, one day black. But Prop, the wife still says BLACK!!! after I showed her pics of your beast she left the red team. I jumped the gun with the interior and door panels that I had custom made from Legendary. I've been thinking red would look better with the interior but I like the black paint job better. :icon_hang: Thanks for all the comments and votes everyone.

Well, This is the one that turned my wife traitor!!!! I wont show anymore to her! Terrible to have to keep an eye on that Will guy.... Ya know! :sad4:

w3-8.gif
:)
:)

Ron and Prop, I wish I was at the paint booth getting ready. On the other hand it gives this tennis game in my mind time to play out. Im not going to be in the painting stages till late summer or fall (trying to focus on my sons 70 bird tribute first). Yes its is a very tough decision. One day red, one day black. But Prop, the wife still says BLACK!!! after I showed her pics of your beast she left the red team. I jumped the gun with the interior and door panels that I had custom made from Legendary. I've been thinking red would look better with the interior but I like the black paint job better. :icon_hang: Thanks for all the comments and votes everyone.

I feel for ya buddy.....Real tough decision! I must have looked for 8 hours at googled pictures of '69 roadrunners before making my choice. Both schemes look great on the car. With that being said, the positive side of it is, you'll probably be happy either way you go. The hard part of it is (like you mentioned), the choice is going to sit and stir in your head while the time winds down.

Well, This is the one that turned my wife traitor!!!! I wont show anymore to her! Terrible to have to keep an eye on that Will guy.... Ya know! :sad4:

LOL! :hide: I didn't do it......I didn't do it....

that's the problem with mopars, they look good in so many different colors.

Whichever color you decide PLEASE do the stripes correctly.
Nothing hurts the look of a Mopar like gloss stripes when Organisol is easy enough to do.

Your right gloss looks great on Chevelles and 442's.
Looks like poop on a nice Mopar.

we will just have to agree to disagree , i had those stinking flat striped for 10 years of cars show and it sucked keeping them clean and wax out of them . Now just wash wax and go , I know its not original but they sure look great . :hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I say the right color Orange and black looks good on any car

Attachments

• DSC07160.jpg
    DSC07160.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 143
Auto Transport Service
Back