• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUST NEED YOUR OPINION 69 Roadrunner

What color to paint the bird ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

68bee70rr

Local time
11:48 PM
Reaction score
I want to know everyones opinions on what paint scheme that you think would look the best with the colors of my interior, using redline tires and red hood inserts. I think both are awesome , either way i would be happy. Just asking for your opinions. Thanks in advance, Brad

Attachments

• 6838809603_51ab7d211c.jpg
    6838809603_51ab7d211c.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 2,079
  • $(KGrHqYOKjoE5,f-rb91BOhRuSrK(g~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqYOKjoE5,f-rb91BOhRuSrK(g~~60_3.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 12,194
  • 1969%20Road%20Runner%20Black%20(4).jpg
    1969%20Road%20Runner%20Black%20(4).jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 16,317
Another vote for the red.

I'm partial to it though because it reminds me of the one we had when i was a kid in the early 70's.

how about this.....

gloss black car with flat red 69 hood treatment stripes....just like the flat black on the black car....but flat red... waddayathink?

Always Bet on Black

Hi, Brad,

They both look sharp, but I'd have to go with black, makes it look sleeker and more imposing.

Just one man's opinion.

N4CER

That black RR looks way hot in the pictures, but I have to say that every time I see an all black Mopar in person, it's kind of a let down. I always wish it had some color on it. So I'll have to vote red, with some kind of black detail like stripes or maybe a black hood.

My vote would be black.

Black cars with red accents are super looking, IMHO.

Just to throw out something wild & different: Maybe black with red hood stripes?

Hawk

The interior would look decent in a white car with the hood black out as well.

Hmmm. Im a little bias too propwash...BLACK.

Hehehehehe........This thread is pretty funny. The couple guys with red roadrunners say red, the guys with black say black..Hilarious.

If i am bias it wouldn't show. Id have to say black myself.. Charcoal "maybe" but black for sure, here's where photo-shop would be of a help...

I'm a little bias too.

Attachments

• rk roadrunner.jpg
    rk roadrunner.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,766
Auto Transport Service
Back