• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just picked this 65 up !!!

Just installed some axles from Dr. Diff the old ones were trash where someone torched the old bearings off. Just ordered a rear disc brake kit from Dr Diff as well. Not sure if I'm gonna build a 440 or a 400 stroked to a 512. If I go stroker I dont think the 8.75 will handle it . The drums in pic are gone just waiting on UPS to come for the disc. I'll get a disc kit for front from Cass as well.

View attachment 1045404
Real nice! The 8-3/4 is a tough unit, depends on what HP your stroker is I guess. Im lookin to do the same with a 383 and a 438 kit from 440 source here soon. I want to sell my poly and trans before I do the swap though since it runs and drives real good and hoping that helps sell it. I sure don't need it setting around. Hard to prove its a good motor sittin on a stand. What for center section you have in the existing rear?

Auto Transport Service
Back